As a Monmouth College patron, you have access to three tiers of library catalogs.
Hewes Library Catalog
- Locate physical books, DVDs and media owned by Hewes Library; select Ebooks included
- Materials may be print or digital and are immediately available on campus
Search for books, ebooks, dvds, and documents in Hewes Library
- Locate and borrow books owned in other Illinois academic libraries
- To request an item first login to the library catalog. Learn more about requesting materials via I-Share.
- Materials are delivered to Hewes Library in 3-5 days *NOTE: COVID-19 quarantines will cause an added 1 day delay.*
- A larger, international library catalog, WorldCat, allows identification of materials beyond the Hewes Library and the I-Share Catalog. (Be sure to check these catalogs first.)
- Materials identified in WorldCat may be requested using WorldShare.
- Items may take 7-14 days to arrive. *NOTE: COVID-19 quarantines will cause an added 1 day delay.*