Search by TOPIC in Web of Science using a BASIC search.
- Type in a keyword or phrase, using * to truncate words.
- Author, Title, Publication Name and Year fields are also available
- Add a row to search additional fields as needed
- Search result citations are listed in reverse publication date order. You can sort by number of times cited, first author and several other fields.
- The number of times that citation has been cited other research indexed in the database is listed. In the example below, article #2 has been cited in 12 additional citations.
Click on an article title to see the full citation (abstract, keywords, author affiliations) and a list of the references used in that article.
Use the red "Find this Item" and Kopernio buttons to possibly locate full-text. If not available, submit an interlibrary loan request using the red "Find this Item" button.
Export citations via email, download (several formats available), or create a profile in Web of Science and save citations and searches.