The Warren County Public Library is a fantastic source of children's materials, available for browsing or checkout. Bring your College ID and a state issued ID to apply for a library card. Books circulate for 2 weeks and can be renewed. [map to library]
Searching @ Warren County Public Library
Warren County Public Library Catalog
1. Think of KEYWORDS that express your subject you are searching. Note: it is NOT possible to use OR with synonyms like in the Monmouth and I-Share catalogs, therefore, you may wish to search ONE subject keyword at a time.
Search fields to try: ALL FIELDS or KEYWORD in SUBJECT HEADINGS
2. Limit the results on the left side to READING LEVEL = Juvenile or Young Adult. Click "Include".
3. Here is a book retrieved through the search: butterfl*
4. Evaluate a specific book by looking at the SUMMARY tab.
5. Note the Lexile Measure for Reading Level on the right side of the page (near bottom, if available).
Lexile Measures describe the typical reading level of the book and corresponding grade level. (more on Lexile Measures)