A scholarly, multi-disciplinary database indexing 17,000+ periodicals and publications; over 8,700 titles are full-text and over 7,600 are peer-reviewed. Coverage: 20th century to present. EBSCO platform.
Indexes the contents from peer-reviewed journals, book chapters, dissertations, and reports in psychology and related disciplines. Coverage from the early 1800's to the present. NOTE: Includes full-text articles from PsycARTICLES and links to PsycTESTS. More information (pdf).
Not just for science research! An index to over 21,000 scholarly journals in science, social sciences, and humanities disciplines. This database provides article citation information as well as citation searching. Conference proceedings and some books are also indexed. Coverage: 1900-present. Information from database provider.
Permits searching for articles that cite a known author or work, as well as searching by subject, author, journal, and author address.
• Navigate with cited reference searching and Author Finder.
• Create a visual representation of citation relationships with Citation Mapping.
• Capture citation activity and trends graphically with Citation Report.
• Use the Analyze Tool to identify trends and patterns.
• Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975-present)
• Book Citation Index– Science (2005-present)
• Book Citation Index– Social Sciences & Humanities (2005-present)
• Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (1990-present)
• Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Social Science & Humanities (1990-present)
• Science Citation Index Expanded (1900-present)
• Social Sciences Citation Index (1900-present)
• Emerging Sources Citation Index (2005-present)
• Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-EXPANDED) (1986-present )
(Includes Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle structure data back to 1840)
• Index Chemicus (1993-present)
New / Trial Databases
The following databases are newly acquired or being evaluated for a future subscription.
This virtual 3D exploration of human anatomy provides interactive lessons and self-assessment. Access relevant reference materials for further study. *Note: Firefox is the recommended browser.
For best performance of this resource, the minimum technology requirements are:
• Operating System: 64-bit
• Windows 7 and higher
• Processor: i3 and higher
• Installed Memory (RAM): 4GB and higher
• Graphics card: DX9 (Shadermodel 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
**Firefox is the recommended browser.