This series of five videos will help COMM 101 students consider the ways in which information is created, assist in developing information evaluation skills, and locate authoritative information using library resources.
This series will prepare students for completion of the library exercise worksheet (see at right).
This worksheet will help you start exploring a topic of interest using resources demonstrated in the video series.
1. To make this assignment most useful, brainstorm a topic YOU are interested in!
2. Read the worksheet thoroughly.
3. Complete the exercises, well, completely.
4. Consult with your professor for due date and how to submit the assignment (electronically or printed).*
*Note: this is an editable pdf form. It is advised that you save the document often so you do not lose your work. It can be saved and edited as often as necessary.
How to save the worksheet
1. Click the SAVE icon.
2. Navigate to the location on your computer where you'd like to save the document. The document can be edited as many times as needed. Be sure to save often!