1. Tests and measurements may be identified in the scholarly literature found in databases.
Conduct a topical search in PsycINFO, PsycTESTS or ERIC (education). Once you locate a relevant article, take note of the "Tests & Measures" field of the citation. These are the instruments utilized by the authors of the article. In PsycINFO, a DOI link will lead to a detailed summary (and possible full text) of a measure in PsycTESTS.
2. A test or measure MAY be reproduced within the text of the scholarly article or chapter.
3. To locate additional literature that mentions a specific test, search for the test title in:
4. Additional search tips on video
5. Mental Measurements Yearbook
"The Mental Measurements Yearbook (MMY) includes test reviews, providing evaluative information to encourage informed test selection. Typical MMY test entries include descriptive information and one or two reviews written by professionals in selected fields."
REVIEWS are available in PRINT volumes in Hewes Library, Reference Collection BF431.B932
Use the index at the end of each volume to search by keyword.