I-Share is a sharing alliance of approximately 90 Illinois libraries.
Monmouth College students, faculty, and staff may borrow materials from I-Share free of charge.
What can I borrow from I-Share?
Books, and some multi-media items (at the discretion of the lending library)
How do make an I-Share request? video tutorial
- Sign into the library catalog using your Monmouth College email address and password.
- Conduct a search in the Hewes Library catalog. If the item is not located, find the link to the ALL I-SHARE LIBRARIES SEARCH in the top menu.
- Conduct a search (again)
- When the item you want is located, click the item TITLE.
- In the full record, find HOW TO GET IT and click the I-SHARE bar underneath. The bar will turn grey and process. Indicate a "Not needed after" date, if necessary.
- A request form will display. The PICK UP LOCATION and PICK UP INSTITUTION will default to Monmouth College, but can be changed to other locations.